CONTAINER CONVERSION CASE STUDIES 20ft full side access pop up shop CS26202
- Once used 20ft full side access shipping container
- End doors replaced with matching steel panel
- Steel frame on ceiling
- Stud plates for fixing signage
- Additional heavy duty floor bolts and steel plate to secure doors
- Repainting inside and outside
Replacing end doors with new wallA full side access container is the perfect starting point for a pop up shop, as it opens up completely on the long side, giving a full 20ft of access. In this case study, the standard container end doors were no longer required, so we removed them and replaced them with a new end wall. We use corrugated steel, to match the existing steel work, and weld this on.
We also welded steel frames to the ceiling, to be used for hanging the clothing being sold from the shop.
Stud plates for sign
Door securing bolts