Container Tool Vault
Losing the tools for your livelihood is a major concern for tradespeople, and the need to keep them locked up under the most secure conditions has led to us designing and constructing a unique product at Containers Direct - the Hercules 667 tool vault. The construction standards and locking systems on the Hercules are unbeatable in terms of strength and security, and provide the ultimate deterrent to any thief.
Construction of the Hercules tool vault 667The Hercules 667 measures 6ft x 6ft x 7ft. The entire unit is constructed from heavy duty steel, including the floor. The panels we use are 3mm thick, which is almost twice the thickness of steel used for shipping containers! In more detail:
- 3mm steel plate fully welded onto 100mm x 50mm box section frame
- Additional strengthening box section welded every 2ft on the elevations
- 3mm steel floor welded to 100mm x 50mm box section bearers
Security features of the Hercules tool vault 667The anti theft features of this container tool vault should mean that the only person that will get access to your tools is you!
Triple locking system:
- Locking bar with Customs catch for attaching a padlock
- 6mm steel lock box - designed to use with the Block Lock 2000 padlock
- ERA Mortice Lock with 20mm bolt - certified to BS3621:2007, as recommended by insurance companies and police
- A full height anti-jemmy bar welded to the door post
- Barrel key protector with 4mm escutcheon plate