SELF ASSEMBLY 20ft OFFICE
This unique product is THE only 20ft cabin on the market that is completely man portable. This makes it ideal for areas inaccessible to large vehicles, as each component is man portable, and a crane isn't required. Assembly is simple, and only manpower is needed to mount the panels and components into the steel frame and chassis - no specialist tools or equipment required!
Features of the 20ft self assembly office
- Size: 6m x 2.3m x 2.59m / 20ft x 7ft 6in x 8ft 7in
- Robust but lightweight construction
- Cabins can be linked together to form larger spaces
- Fully insulated
- Galvanized steel construction
- Vinyl floor covering
- Double glazed windows
- Replacement panels available
- Electric pack available
- Window guards available
- Stacking kit available
Units linked side by side, and stacked, with joining kits (illustrated below)
Standard components of the self assembly 20ft office include 1 x door panel and 2 x glazed window panels, which can be placed anywhere within the frame in order to design different configurations. Additional windows/doors can be placed within the structure.
- Wall and Roof Panels - 50mm sandwich panels consisting of 2 x 0.6mm powder coated galvanized steel sheets, and 50mm high density polystyrene insulation.
- Roof Structure - the ceiling is supported by a steel frame (retention bars), which locate into four corner posts. The outer roof skin consists of 60mm box profile galvanised steel with integral gutters
- Floor - reinforced steel structure overlaid with 18mm OSB board and a 2mm thick PVC linoleum covering
- Doors - 0.6mm powder coated galvanized flat steel, formed into a sandwich panel with 50mm honey comb insulation and euro cylinder lock.
- Windows - uPVC double glazed, with vacuum sealed unit inward opening with locking handle. Size - 805mm x 1135mm
- Fastening Elements - all nuts, bolts, and interconnecting trim are included in the package. To stack/link you will require additional add-on kits