SELF ASSEMBLY 20FT OFFICE
Features of the 20ft self assembly office
- Size: 6m x 2.3m x 2.59m / 20ft x 7ft 6in x 8ft 7in
- Robust but lightweight construction
- Cabins can be linked together to form larger spaces
- Fully insulated
- Galvanized steel construction
- Vinyl floor covering
- Double glazed windows
- Replacement panels available
- Electric pack available
- Window guards available
- Stacking kit available
Units linked side by side, and stacked, with joining kits (illustrated below)
Standard components of the self assembly 20ft office include 1 x door panel and 2 x glazed window panels, which can be placed anywhere within the frame in order to design different configurations. Additional windows/doors can be placed within the structure. The picture below illustrates a configuration with full height glazed panels along the length of one side.
- Wall and Roof Panels - 50mm sandwich panels consisting of 2 x 0.4mm powder coated galvanized steel sheets, and 50mm high density polystyrene insulation.
- Roof Structure - the ceiling is supported by a steel frame (retention bars), which locate into four corner posts. The outer roof skin consists of 73mm box profile galvanised steel with integral gutters
- Floor - reinforced steel structure overlaid with 12mm cement particle board and a 2mm thick PVC linoleum covering
- Doors - 0.73 mm powder coated galvanized flat steel, formed into a sandwich panel with 50mm honey comb insulation and euro cylinder lock.
- Windows - uPVC double glazed, with vacuum sealed unit inward opening with locking handle. Size - 805mm x 1135mm
- Fastening Elements - all nuts, bolts, and interconnecting trim are included in the package. To stack/link you will require additional add-on kits
Transport and deliveryAll components of the 20ft self assembly office are packed to ensure that they are not damaged during transportation, loading and unloading under normal circumstances. The smallest transportation cube is achieved in this packing process, which allows us to offer much cheaper delivery rates compared to pre-assembled cabins.