SITE TOOL VAULT 667
Hercules constructionFrom floor to ceiling the unit is made entirely from 3mm thick steel. This grade of thickness is superior even to the panels used for shipping containers, which are 1.6mm thick. We strengthen the panels on our site tool vault even further with welded box section.
- 3mm steel plate fully welded onto 100mm x 50mm box section frame
- Additional strengthening box section welded every 2ft on the elevations
- 3mm steel floor welded to 100mm x 50mm box section bearers
Superior security attributesWe have gone overboard on the locking design of the Hercules site tool vault, but believe it is better to be safe than sorry, and that three locks are better than one!
Triple locking system:
- Locking bar with Customs catch for attaching a padlock
- 6mm steel lock box - compatible with the Block Lock 2000 padlock
- ERA Mortice Lock with 20mm bolt - certified to BS3621:2007, as recommended by insurance companies and police
- A full height anti-jemmy bar welded to the door post
- Barrel key protector with 4mm escutcheon plate
- Welded steel shelf
- Lifting eyes
- Repainting - choose your own colour!
Primed and ready for painting
Optional extrasWe offer a range of add-on products to enhance your site tool vault 667:
- Bespoke tool rack
- Steel hooks
- Anti slip durbar floor plate
- Ply lining
- Made to different sizes upon request
Sample picture of optional extras