CONTAINER CONVERSIONS 40ft with Waney Edge cladding CS39964
Tunnel containers are very handy for containers used for storage, making loading and unloading a lot less hassle, as both ends can be accessed easily. The cladding and sloping roof we added enabled the container to be granted planning permission from the North York Moors National Park Planning Authority, as the container needed to be kept in a conservation area.
We ply lined and insulated inside the container to maintain dry, condensation-free conditions that are essential for long term storage of delicate contents.
- Once used 40ft tunnel container
- Double doors at both ends
- Externally clad in horizontal Waney Edge Rustic
- Corrugated metal, low angle forward sloping roof,painted green
- Ply lined and insulated with 12mm Redwood ply