6FT WIDE CONTAINERS
Although we've been providing cut up shipping containers of different lengths to our clients for some time, this is a brand new and unique service that we can now offer width and height variations.
6ft wide containers for tight spaces and small loadsOur first batch of containers to be manufactured using our new build facilities are 6ft wide, a handy slimline container for fitting into tight or restricted spaces. This 6ft wide container has a length of 12ft and a height of 8ft, but as with the width measurement, any specifications are possible.
Here are some of the most popular uses our clients have been buying our 6ft wide containers for:
- bike storage
- archive paperwork store
- tool store
- allotment/garden sheds
- sports and hobby equipment
How we make 6ft wide containers
- Using our specialist machines, brand new sheets of steel are cut to size and corrugated to your chosen profile for reinforced strength
- The floor panel is made from a steel framework and overlaid with ply
- Doors are cut from steel and finished off with a compressable seal, locking arm and lockbox to protect the padlock
- Lifting lugs are fitted for lifting and moving your container
- The finished container is painted externally to the colour of your choice
Slimline containers are also available in 6ft and 7ft widths.
For other sizes please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to arrange building your specifed size container.
Optional extrasTo enhance the performance of your container, the following options are available upon request:
- Lining and insulating - using ply wood and rockwool to maintain a more constant temperature within the container and eliminate condensation
- Grafotherm - a cheaper but effective solution to condensation problems. The inside of the container is treated with a spray on coating
- Electrics- basic installation includes 2 twin sockets, 2 strip lights and heater
- Shelving - great for organising the contents of your container
- Melamine lining - for containers used in the catering and food trade, we can line the walls with melamine - easy to clean, sealed with plastic trim