CONTAINER CONVERSION CASE STUDIES 30ft office with canteen and toilets CS32450
- 20ft melamine lined canteen area with worktop and sink
- 2 x toilet cubicles with WC, washbasin and water heater
- Vinyl flooring
- 3 x personnel doors
- 2 x anti vandal windows
- 2 x high level cubicle windows
- Electrics inc wall heater
Steel workTo begin with, we took a "once used" 40ft shipping container, which we cut down to size. This step also involves removing the original shipping container doors, which are surplus to requirements, and creating a new end wall in place. After this we can cut the apertures into the container for the new personnel doors, and the windows, the fabricate and fit the steel frames for these.
20ft canteen areaThis is 20ft long, melamine lined and insulated, and is fitted with a full width worktop, sink and water heater. Access to this area is through a personnel door.
Toilet cubiclesEach cubicle is 5ft wide, melamine lined and fitted with a low level toilet, hand wash basin, water heater, and a high level window. Access is via a separate personnel door for each cubicle.
ElectricsThe package includes:
- Consumer unit
- External hook up
- 2 x 5ft strip lights
- 2 x globe lights in cubicles
- 2 x 4ft tube heater in cubicles
- 4 x double sockets
- 2Kw wall/floor mounted wall heater
Installing the electrics